St. George's and our food service partner, FLIK Independent School Dining, are returning to a normal lunch line this year! FLIK, premier provider of food services for more than 165 private and independent schools, is offering fresh, high-quality dishes for our students. You may purchase the meal plan for the semester and students may, once again, purchase items a la carte. Indoor dining will be allowed but additional safety precautions will be in place. We will eat outside as often as weather permits, so camp chairs or towels/blankets are encouraged.
For your convenience and to eliminate the need for carrying cash, we offer a declining balance program for lunch purchases. Each student has a POS ID number. Previous numbers will remain the same and for any new students, a PIN will be provided. It serves as their PIN for completing lunch purchases. Funds may be added for your students by logging into your student's account at My School Bucks or by bringing a check (made out to Flik Dining) to the Flik office. To set up a new My School Bucks account, follow these instructions. Funds deposited on My School Bucks before 5 p.m. are available for use by the next business day. FLIK is unable to accept cash or credit cards at this time.
Plan details may be found in this Brochure. Please email Chef Charles Walker with questions.
View Monthly Menus
Germantown Campus: $483 per semester
Collierville Campus: $546 per semester
• Scratch-prepared entrées, including vegetarian
• Sides include fresh vegetables and a starch
• Action Station with a rotating Pasta Bar, Nacho Bar, Baked Potato, and Bowl Station
• Chef-prepared specialty salad
• Fresh fruit smoothies and coffee selections
• Full salad bar
• Deli sandwiches with in-house roasted deli meats and a toppings bar for customization
• Fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, assorted snacks and beverages
• Grab and go deli and salad options for those on the run
Students at the Colliercille Campus may purchase daily breakfast from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Breakfast offerings will rotate to include a smoothie bar, coffee bar, and omelettes (to order). Purchases may be made through individual My School Bucks accounts.
Register using the button below.If you have questions, please contact Tricia Thomas.
View Monthly Menus
IN THIS SECTION