Welcome, St. George's Alumni!
As a St. George’s graduate, you experienced first-hand the active learning and agile teaching that takes place in our hallowed halls. Combined with a culture of inclusion, healthy risk taking, service, and nurturing one's gifts and talents, St. George’s provided a unique experience that we hope you will always fondly remember.
St. George's encouraged you to bravely embrace challenge and pursue your dreams of making a meaningful contribution. You are teachers, lawyers, restaurateurs, bankers, doctors, military officers, priests, photographers, writers, engineers, and more. We are proud of you and want to know about all of the wonderful things you’re doing. Join us for Reunion Weekend! Click the image below for details.
Here's what else you can do to stay connected:
- Update your information and submit class notes.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Make a gift to the Annual Fund so students can continue to have the same great experiences you did.
- Take a brief Alumni Survey so we know how best to stay in touch with you.
- Join us for exciting alumni events throughout the year.
Great things are happening on our campuses every day! Please visit and take a tour. As always, thank you for your continued support.
Maggie Catmur Murff
Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Programs